Web Analytics Wednesday - Washington, DC Area

  • John Hodson
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
      Alright -- Here is the information for a Web Analytics
      Wednesday Happy Hour that I have set up for the DC
      Area.

      Web Analytics Wednesday - Washington, DC Area:
      11/09/2005 at 6:00pm

      Attend the DC area's first Web Analytics Wednesday.
      Meet and network with other local web analytics
      professionals and individuals interested in learning
      more about web analytics.
      http://eventful.com/events/E0-001-000487887-9

      Location:
      SINÉ IRISH PUB - Pentagon Row
      1301 S. Joyce St
      Arlington, VA
      http://www.sineirishpub.com/Arlington/arlington.htm

      The Pentagon City Metro Station is on both the Blue
      and Yellow Lines and is very close to Pentagon Row.

      John Hodson
    • Kathie Koenig
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2005

        Unless something changes, I won’t be able to attend next week. I hope there will be another!

        Thanks for setting this up…

        Kathie