RE: [webanalytics] One quick thing about Web Analytics Wednesday ...

  • Kristen Niziolek
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005

      Hello Everyone,

      The Chicago Web Analytics Wednesday has been changed to 11/9/05.  Sorry, for the inconvenience, I did not realize all the cities were scheduling for the same Wednesday.

      Kristen Niziolek

      Stratigent, LLC

      29W110 Butterfield Rd , Suite 204

      Warrenville,  IL 60555

      PH 630-225-8341

      FAX 630-393-9579

      1)  How about someone in DC just create a gathering at eventful.com
      (see directions at http://www.webanalyticsdemystified.com/wednesday/)
      and let others join if they're able.  That might cut down on some of
      the email.

      2)  It was originally planned to hold the event EVERYWHERE on the
      SECOND WEDNESDAY of the month (November 9th this month) but only for
      metaphysical reasons (I'm a hippie at heart and I thought it would be
      cool for everyone to be gathering at roughly the same time.)  Chicago
      has deviated from this plan but perhaps those folks could re-plan the
      event for next week?

      I only make the second point because it will make it easier to send
      reminders about the event if it is held on ONE DAY, not any number of
      days.  Obviously there will be conflict for people on any given
      Wednesday (like WebSideStory's event in NYC, oops!) but if these
      things take on a life of their own you'll miss some and make some.

      Anyway, again I'm excited to see that people are excited about getting
      together.

      Cheers,

      Eric Peterson

    • John Hodson
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
        Alright -- Here is the information for a Web Analytics
        Wednesday Happy Hour that I have set up for the DC
        Area.

        Web Analytics Wednesday - Washington, DC Area:
        11/09/2005 at 6:00pm

        Attend the DC area's first Web Analytics Wednesday.
        Meet and network with other local web analytics
        professionals and individuals interested in learning
        more about web analytics.
        http://eventful.com/events/E0-001-000487887-9

        Location:
        SINÉ IRISH PUB - Pentagon Row
        1301 S. Joyce St
        Arlington, VA
        http://www.sineirishpub.com/Arlington/arlington.htm

        The Pentagon City Metro Station is on both the Blue
        and Yellow Lines and is very close to Pentagon Row.

        John Hodson
      • Kathie Koenig
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2005

          Unless something changes, I won’t be able to attend next week. I hope there will be another!

          Thanks for setting this up…

          Kathie