International WAA commitee?

  • webbanalys
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31, 2005
      I've tried twice to get any kind of response from WAA with regards to
      their international committee, but it seems either they don't read
      emails or the contact person will reject any email from someone working
      at a competitor:

      http://www.webanalyticsassociation.org/en/cmt/?3

      Is there any other member of the international committee that
      participates in this forum? Or is the international committee a one man
      band?

      Rgds
      Fulton
    • brian@omegadm.co.uk
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2005
        I have had similar problems trying to contact the WAA. I would
        be interested if you ever get a response...

        > I've tried twice to get any kind of response from WAA with regards to
        > their international committee, but it seems either they don't read
        > emails or the contact person will reject any email from someone working
        > at a competitor:
        >
        > http://www.webanalyticsassociation.org/en/cmt/?3
        >
        > Is there any other member of the international committee that
        > participates in this forum? Or is the international committee a one man
        > band?
        >
        > Rgds
        > Fulton

        Brian Clifton
        UK Urchin reseller http://www.omegadm.co.uk
      • Rufus Evison
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 1, 2005

          Oddly enough I am currently talking to the WAA about possibly becoming part of the International committee. While this may not go ahead, or may take some time I am certainly in touch with the WAA and could try to pass on any queries. I am a recent arrival at this group, having watched it on and off for years, so I cannot promise to always be up to date on what happens here, but I can certainly liaise with the WAA on an informal basis.

          Hope this might be of some help,

          Rufus

          I have had similar problems trying to contact the WAA. I would
          be interested if you ever get a response...

          > I've tried twice to get any kind of response from WAA with regards to
          > their international committee, but it seems either they don't read
          > emails or the contact person will reject any email from someone working
          > at a competitor:
          >
          > http://www.webanalyticsassociation.org/en/cmt/?3
          >
          > Is there any other member of the international committee that
          > participates in this forum? Or is the international committee a one man
          > band?
          >
          > Rgds
          > Fulton

          Brian Clifton
          UK Urchin reseller   http://www.omegadm.co.uk

        • Sessa, Giuseppe
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 1, 2005
            Same for me. I tried to contact them but I never got a single reply.
            If any of you is more lucky, please let me know.

            Cheers,

            Giuseppe

            I have had similar problems trying to contact the WAA. I would
            be interested if you ever get a response...

            > I've tried twice
            to get any kind of response from WAA with regards to
            > their
            international committee, but it seems either they don't read
            > emails or
            the contact person will reject any email from someone working
            > at a
            competitor:

            href="http://www.webanalyticsassociation.org/en/cmt/?3">http://www.webanalyticsassociation.org/en/cmt/?3

            > Is there any other member of the international committee that

            participates in this forum? Or is the international committee a one man

            band?

            > Rgds
            > Fulton

            Brian Clifton
            UK Urchin reseller   http://www.omegadm.co.uk

          • bty665898
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 1, 2005
              Hi Fulton and Giuseppe

              I have! I'm a member of WAA and subscribe to the Educational and
              International committes (although I am not a committee member of
              either) and I will look into this for you.

              I know that Jim Novo reads this forum too and is the Educational
              Committee Co-Chair. I will try and contact Nick Sharp on your
              behalf and see wherein lies the problem.

              Regards
              Jill Barringer

              --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "Sessa, Giuseppe" <gsessa@s...>
              wrote:
              > Same for me. I tried to contact them but I never got a single
              reply.
              > If any of you is more lucky, please let me know.
              >
              > Cheers,
              >
              > Giuseppe
              >
              > _____

              <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/webanalytics> " on the web.

              subject=Unsubscribe>

              > _____
            • Jim Sterne
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 1, 2005
                Hi Fulton -

                As the President of the WAA, let me assure you that
                the Association is alive and well and that the International
                Committee is too. So why the silence?

                Well, our International Committee powerhouse is Nick Sharp
                (copied above) and Nick was recently on holiday. Just from
                that turn of phrase, you might be able to discern that he's
                from the UK. (Americans go on vacation.) And, not being
                an American, he takes more than three days in a row.

                PLUS, when he got back, he found the
                sign on his door at
                WebTrends had changed to Vice President and general manager,
                EMEA. So he's been a bit tied up accepting accolades and
                going to congratulatory parties, er, I mean taking over the
                responsibilities of his new role...

                So please stay tuned, Fulton and any others of you who have tried
                to get in touch with the WAA in the past, please do so again. I
                think you'll find we're up and running.... and you can always
                email me directly and keep me on my toes....

                At 10:50 PM 8/31/2005, webbanalys wrote:
                I've tried twice to get any kind of response from WAA with regards to
                their international committee, but it seems either they don't read
                emails or the contact person will reject any email from someone working
                at a competitor:

                http://www.webanalyticsassociation.org/en/cmt/?3

                Is there any other member of the international committee that
                participates in this forum? Or is the international committee a one man
                band?

                Rgds
                Fulton

                http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/OIFolB/TM

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                Jim Sterne      Target Marketing of Santa Barbara
                Consultant, Author, Speaker on Website Success
                805-965-3184    www.targeting.com
                Emetrics Summit   www.emetrics.org
                President, Web Analytics Association
              • webbanalys
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 2, 2005
                  Jim,
                  Given Nick knows who I am since my Webtrends days a simple "I'll get
                  back to you shortly" would have done the trick and shut me up. ;-)

                  I can understand the massive confusion on finding his desk moved
                  around the building in Staines, and the door sign changed from NotIQ
                  to Webtrends. But while on your toes, could you send a reminder?
                  Thanks!

                  /F

                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 2, 2005
                    Consider it done!