Trying to gague satisfaction regarding analytics vendors ...

  • Eric Peterson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8 8:25 AM
      Hello folks!

      We've all been pretty quiet lately, perhaps due to the pseudo-holiday
      week over here stateside, so I wanted to better explain the email
      that was sent last week about a "new poll" associated with this
      group. The poll is at:

      The gist of what I'm trying to capture is the "net promoter" score
      for all analytics vendors, per Frederick F. Reichheld of Bain & Co.
      You can read more about "The One Number You Need to Grow" at:

      http://www.directmag.com/ar/marketing_reichheld_reconsiders/
      http://www.bain.com/bainweb/consulting_expertise/hot_topics/detail.asp
      ?id=20

      To me, it seems that some part of the success that vendors appreciate
      can be attributed to the overall satisfaction of their client base.
      This poll will help us to establish a baseline (albeit a biased one)
      for satisfaction. Please take 30 seconds today and visit the poll
      and vote!

      Thanks!

      Eric
    • like_anyone
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9 12:04 AM
        Hello all,

        Well, first of all excuses for the quietness from this side of the
        ocean (Europe, Amsterdam). But, I have a good excuse.. I am reading
        Web Analytics Demystified ;). Eric, thanks for signing the book!

        As you have read before, I did not selected a web analytics vendor
        yet. But I am biased by the approach the sales people of Websidestory
        Europe had. They are genuinely enthousiastic about their product HBX.
        They really made me feel that they will help me in finding the right
        indicators for our website and are open and willing to answer all
        kind of questions.

        Warm regards
        Natalie

        --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Peterson"