Another interesting piece about cookies

  • Eric Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      http://www.iht.com/articles/2005/07/31/business/ecom01.php

      Apparently this will also be in next Monday's New York Times but since
      I'm not sure how long it will be free I wanted to pass along. Also,
      you can see my summary of the Omniture story in the WSJ at:

      http://weblogs.jupiterresearch.com/analysts/peterson/archives/009584.html

      I thought perhaps the most interesting thing in the entire article was
      the link to the massive hosts file that anyone can use to block
      traffic to "tracking domains." The folks that are maintaining that
      file are surely an interesting bunch. ;-)
      --
      Eric T. Peterson
      Author, Web Analytics Demystified and Web Site Measurement Hacks

      Have you joined the Metrics Discussion Group? Email
      webanalytics-subscribe@yahoogroups.com to join today!