Video Tracking in Google analytics

  • newanalyst
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2014
      Hi Everyone,

      Can any body help me how to check how many visitor view video uploaded on my website and how many saw that video completed. I am slightly doubtful how i can check capture data. Because i have saw in Event category people are going through my site but my concern to check video traffic.

      Thanks in advance.
    • Jess Spate
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2014
        Event tracking with video can be tricky. Is it embedded Youtube/Vimeo
        etc? Can you share the page in question?
      • shufflepoint
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 26, 2014
          I use Flowplayer which integrates with Google Analytics. If you want YouTube metrics, you can get them directly from YouTube.