Adobe Omniture new account management service model

  • joebull714
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19 1:59 PM
      Adobe just informed me that I no longer have a dedicated account manager and instead have a team of account managers that I can reach through a generic email address ADOBE CMS @ Adobe.com.  I was wondering if any other adobe omniture customer have recently gone through this change and how they feel about it. Personally I believe I was just placed into a lower tier support model since my old account manager is now assigned to several "larger" accounts in the same vertical.
    • Peter Wolly
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 19 5:56 PM
        Yes, the same for us.  When we had 1 contact for everything we received pitiful customer service.  I hope this "pooling of resources" actually helps!

        -Peter

        Peter Wolly
        Associate Director, Online Marketing
        914-378-2581

        On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 4:59 PM, <joecbrown@...> wrote:

        Adobe just informed me that I no longer have a dedicated account manager and instead have a team of account managers that I can reach through a generic email address ADOBE CMS @ Adobe.com.  I was wondering if any other adobe omniture customer have recently gone through this change and how they feel about it. Personally I believe I was just placed into a lower tier support model since my old account manager is now assigned to several "larger" accounts in the same vertical.

        *****
        This e-mail message is intended only for the designated recipient(s) named above. The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, retain, copy, redistribute or use this e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, or disclose all or any part of its contents. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments from your computer system.
        *****

      • maxfatter123
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 20 1:27 AM
          I think it should be better, as long as they kept the response time short. They've always had 1 account manager handling multiple client, you would think they are dedicated to your account, but in fact, they all have more than 10 accounts on their hands.  Some new AMs are less experience and trained, i hope by having all AMs sharings their experiences helping me, it would improve the quality of service.