New post in my "You May Also Like" blog

  • srr3306
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2014
      http://stephenrobinson.blogspot.com/?view=magazine

      This month, I explore the fit between digital analytics and Agile development methodology.  As always, all comments welcome
    • srr3306
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8, 2014

        http://stephenrobinson.blogspot.com/

        I find the best business intelligence and analytic portals have several things in common.  In fact, many are the same things that we see in really good websites and apps.  I discuss them here in the current post.
      • srr3306
        Message 3 of 4 , May 16, 2014
          Today's post begins what will be a short series on self-service business intelligence, beginning with a little history.  The theme is the how business users, in our case digital analysts, balance the need for independence from IT with the enterprise need for control and integrity of information resources. As many of us have discovered, digital analytics tools by themselves are often not a complete solution to our analytic requirements.  Such a solution requires integration with other data domains and that means working with business intelligence and data warehouses at an enterprise level.

          You May Also Like... by Steve Robinson

        • srr3306
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 10, 2014
            Second post is out in the series on self-service BI & Analytics focusing on best practices.  Although my suggestions are generic in the sense that they address all BI/Analytic applications, the focus is on organization and process rather than technology. As such, they are all directly applicable to implementations of dedicated digital analytics tools like Adobe Analytics and GA.

            You May Also Like... by Steve Robinson