I'm presenting on Processing Rules at the Omniture Summit 2014

  • craigdscribner
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2014
      I just wrote a blog post practically begging people to sign up for my session this year at the Adobe Analytics summit in Utah. We introduced Processing Rules, and it was a hit among the people who came. If you read my article, you won't get much of a preview, but you will get a sense of how desperately I care about being popular! :)

      Here's the link: http://bit.ly/MPmcu9