Re: Campaign Tracking: Different Parameter or Different Values for ident

  • Patrick Mazzotta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2014
      Different suites will have differing levels of support for this.

      I'm not sure I see a benefit of using different parameters. Even if you wanted to overlap campaigns (show two different campaign values on the same event for some reason) you don't need different parameters to do that.

      Keep your data clean. Plan in advance and you can do it all within a single parameter.

      Patrick Mazzotta
      Co-Founder & CEO
      Craedone Technologies Inc.