Yahoo Analytics: Tracking Google Adwords keyword group conversion

  • smartposal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2014
      I'm trying to track the conversion rate of keyword groups from Google Adwords in Yahoo Analytics. Up until now I have been able to link my MCC account to pull the conversion rate of the ad groups themselves through the Yahoo API, but not the keyword groups.

      I've been trying to figure this out for a while now, but no one at Yahoo seems to be able to provide me with a solution. I would appreciate any help.