[WAW] Houston Web Analytics Wednesdays Wishing you Happy Holiday!

  • kashifonanalytics
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2013

      We wanted to take the time out and Thank our participants and sponsors for all their support this year.  WAW Houston accomplished 6 successful Luncheons in 2013 and covered a variety of topics from Advance Web Analytics to Tagging, Mobile and bridging the gap between online and offline as well as geo-targeting and let’s not forget the future of Digital Marketing Eco-space by Adobe.  All in all, I’m very pleased with how this year turned out and thrilled to see the local interest grow for web analytics.  If you have not been able to attend any of our events this year, I Invite you to participate in next year’s events where we will go even deeper into digital analytics.

      View Photos & Summary of Past Events.

      http://webanalyticsinhouston.blogspot.com/

      A Special thanks to McCormick’s & Schmicks for their hospitality and dedication with hosting our events!

      Our goal is to reach 10 events in 2014 and will need even more of your support to help us get there.  The mission is simple- we want to harness out the Web Analytics experts locally and create a support system that each of us can leverage and grow our expertise with.  In addition, we also want this to be a place for keeping up with the growing technology and a center repository of local job listings.

      How can you help in 2014:

      1.       Join us on LinkedIn and share it with others who are in a Web Analytics roles to grow our reach locally

      2.       Suggest topics or sponsors to help us bring relevant content to the audience

      3.       Attend.

      Again, thank you very much for all your support and wishing you safe and happy holidays!

      Thanks,

      Kashif