Looking to take on web analytics projects

  • ali_us69
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2013
      I am looking to take on web analysis projects. My analysis can be done in Sitecatalyst or Google Analytics. Included in the analysis is acquisition sources - where people came from, behavior - how did they engage with us and outcomes - did the visit meet our goal.

      In addition to actionable insights I also include competitive analysis and SEO analysis.

      My LinkedIn page has more information about me:
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/yakhtar

      contact email: akhtar.yasser@...
      phone: 908-377-1521