[JOB] Adobe SiteCatalyst Contract Opportunity for 3 Months in San Jose, CA

  • Gabriele Endress-Balhiser
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2013

      Hi,

      I may have an opportunity for someone who is either in the San Jose, California area, or is willing to travel to that area for a 3-month engagement with a client. You must have Adobe SiteCatalyst experience. I don’t have a lot more details than that to share right now, but should have more by the end of this week.

      If you are interested and available, please contact me at gabriele@....

      Thanks,

      Gabi

      Gabriele Endress-Balhiser