Backend of Web Analytics Systems

  • Stefan Brandt
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2013
      Hello All,

      do you how the web analytics infrastructure from vendors like webtrekk, comscore and adobe look like? (Google Analytics is probably a seperate case here :) Which framework do they use to process the huge amount of data? Is there literature on this topic?

      I am looking forward to read your thoughts!

      Thanks
      Stefan

    • Patrick Mazzotta
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2013
        The frameworks used (if any at all) would be highly speciallized. I doubt that any are using commonly used frameworks. Likely, they don't use any framework at all and are all in-house solutions.

        Patrick Mazzotta
        Co-Founder & CEO
        Craedone Technologies Inc.