browsers reports in Google Analytics

  • Sugam Khokhani
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 15, 2013
      Hello All,
      Is it just me or someone else also seeing "Mozilla" and "Firefox" as 2 separate entries within the browsers report in GA?

      Any idea what these browsers stand for?

      Thanks,
      Sugam
    • ravi janardhan
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 15, 2013
        I see Mozilla, Mozilla Compatible Agent, and Firefox too ..!!!

        Best,  Ravi  I   +91- 9494062903 |  brandDigi

        Keep in touch :    LinkedIn        Facebook        Google Plus

        On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 8:29 PM, Sugam Khokhani <sugam.khokhani@...> wrote:

        Hello All,
        Is it just me or someone else also seeing "Mozilla" and "Firefox" as 2 separate entries within the browsers report in GA?

        Any idea what these browsers stand for?

        Thanks,
        Sugam

      • Julien Coquet