[JOB] Director Marketing Analytics Jop Opening

  • deepakthescorpio
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2013

      My team is looking to add a Director of Marketing Analytics to our team. This position sits in NY but we will relocate for the right person. Interested ?

      Job Title:
      Director Marketing Analytics

      Job Summary:

      The Director Marketing Analytics Leads marketing analytics capability, defines and develops core offering, and mentors junior team members. Defines and guides thought leadership and business development initiatives across suite of Experience Research & Analytics offering.provides analysis, forecasting and reporting that informs and improves the effectiveness of the planning, execution and optimization of marketing strategy and online programs. You will manage the full analytical project lifecycle, from business development to final delivery, connecting optimization metrics to the strategic intent of campaigns and underlying business objectives.

      Responsibilities:

      • Practice & Capability Development
        • Mentor junior colleagues in marketing analytics
        • Identify new marketing analytics methods and techniques
        • Cultivate strategic partnerships to enhance current in-house capabilities
        • Develop and continuously optimize training materials and “plug and play” collateral for the scope of services in marketing analytics
        • Guide and monitor development of client deliverables across marketing analytics team
      • Analytics Strategy & Planning
        • Serve as engagement lead for key, large accounts
        • Define best practices and/or standards that are used across engagements
        • Develop frameworks for solving client business problems and leverage full spectrum of marketing analytics offering
        • Create vision frameworks for overall marketing strategy, enterprise measurement platforms, or analytics strategies
      • Thought Leadership
        • Monitor and socialize marketing and analytics trends and best practices
        • Write and publish articles, white papers, and other thought leadership pieces
        • Create business development and marketing collateral
        • Present white papers, points of view and other best practices material at conferences
      • Business Development
        • Establish and monitor the internal engagement process between the Experience Research & Analytics team and account leads
        • Drive business development activities and client proposals
        • Generate demand for marketing analytics services through building awareness  of offering and marketing offering with new and existing clients
      • Client and Stakeholder Management
        • Cultivate client relationships at Director and C-level Serve as trusted advisor to key decision makers

      Experience Guidelines:
      • 10+ years of industry experience
      • Bachelor’s degree in communications, business, mathematics or any related field or equivalent military experience
      •  7-10 years of experience within an analytical area, in Interactive, Agency or CRM organization
      • Accountability for budget or client revenue
      • Must be able to translate business goals into functional strategies
      • 5+ years of client management experience with primary accountability for peer-level client relationships
      • Must possess strong communication and presentation skills and be proficient in spreadsheet applications
      • Databases / SQL querying and programming a plus
      • Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
      • Demonstrated use of statistical modeling
      • Experience with multivariate testing
    • kyan4114
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2013
        Hello- I am new to this group, and am in the market for a senior analytics position in Northern NJ.
        I will email you offline.
        Thanks!
        Sharon