Video tracking, unique viewers vs unique visitors.

  • toepfer_c
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2013
      I'm seeking some clarification around unique viewers in the Video reports.  They seem to always equal "Unique Visitors", so we get a "none" row on some of the video summary reports.  Does this need to be separated in the report configuration, or is this a technical issue with the way we are tracking videos?