Blog Post: 3 New Metaphors To Inspire A Marketing Analytics Renaissance

  • robbmacd01
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2013
      Hi all,

      I have just started a new role as Director, Marketing Analytics for SAP Cloud and have posted my first blog  on SAP Business Innovations.

      I'm a long time web analytics professional--and member of this group--and invite you to give the blog a read, comment, and most importantly connect with me on Twitter.

      3 New Metaphors To Inspire A Marketing Analytics Renaissance

      http://bit.ly/1guhg8N

      Best,

      Robb MacDonald

      Director, Marketing Analytics for SAP Cloud