Predictive Analytics World – Berlin, Germany 2013

  • paw300
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2013

      Hi everyone:

      Mark your calendars for Predictive Analytics World – Berlin, Germany, November 4-5, 2013.  More information is below on speakers and workshops.

      Predictive Analytics World, November 4-5, 2013, in Berlin (
      http://predictiveanalyticsworld.de/) is the business event for predictive analytics professionals, managers and commercial practitioners, covering today's commercial deployment of predictive analytics, across industries and across software vendors. The conference delivers case studies, expertise and resources to achieve two objectives:

      Bigger Wins: Strengthen the business impact delivered by predictive analytics
      Broader Capabilities: Establish new opportunities with predictive analytics
      Big Data: Leverage bigger data for prediction and drive bigger value

      PAW's program is packed with the top predictive analytics experts, practitioners, authors and business thought leaders, including keynote addresses from industry heavy-weights Prof Dr. Sven Crone, Deputy Director, Lancaster Research Centre for Forecasting, Dean Abbot, President, Abbott Analytics, Inc., and Prof. Dr. Peter Gentsch, Chief Analyst, Business Intelligence Group.

      Case Studies: How the Leading Enterprises Do It

      Predictive Analytics World focuses on concrete examples of deployed predictive analytics. You can hear from the horse's mouth precisely how Fortune 500 analytics competitors and other top practitioners deploy predictive modeling, and what kind of business impact it delivers.

      PAW's Berlin 2013 program will feature over 15 sessions including case studies from companies such as Mit Google, Facebook, Twitter, SevenOne Media Gmbh, bonusbox, Urban Brand GmbH, AIRBUS Operations, GmbH, iNostix and many more.

      WORKSHOPS:  PAW Germany also features ­a pre-conference workshop with Dean Abbott, President, Abbott Analytics, Inc., that complements the core conference program.

      Join PAW and access the premier keynotes, sessions, workshops, exposition, expert panel, networking coffee breaks, networking party at the prime location in Berlin, the Felix RetaurantClub, brand-name enterprise leaders, and industry heavyweights in the business.

      Cross-Industry Applications

      Predictive Analytics World is the only conference series of its kind, delivering vendor-neutral sessions across verticals such as banking, financial services, e-commerce, education, government, healthcare, high technology, insurance, non-profits, publishing, social gaming, retail and telecommunications

      And PAW covers the gamut of commercial applications of predictive analytics, including response modeling, customer retention with churn modeling, product recommendations, fraud detection, online marketing optimization, human resource decision-making, law enforcement, sales forecasting, and credit scoring.

      Why bring together such a wide range of endeavors? No matter how you use predictive analytics, the story is the same: Predicatively scoring customers optimizes business performance. Predictive analytics initiatives across industries leverage the same core predictive modeling technology, share similar project overhead and data requirements, and face common process challenges and analytical hurdles.

      Rave Reviews from other PAW events

      "I came to PAW because it provides case studies relevant to my industry. It has lived up to the expectation and I think it's the best analytics conference I've ever attended!"

      Shaohua Zhang
      Senior Data Mining Analyst
      Rogers Telecommunications

      "Hands down, best applied analytics conference I have ever attended. Great exposure to cutting-edge predictive techniques and I was able to turn around and apply some of those learnings to my work immediately. I've never been able to say that after any conference I've attended before!"

      Jon Francis
      Senior Statistician

      Read more: Articles and blog entries about PAW can be found at

      VENDORS. Meet the vendors and learn about their solutions, software and service. Discover the best predictive analytics vendors available to serve your needs - learn what they do and see how they compare.

      GET STARTED. If you're new to predictive analytics, kicking off a new initiative, or exploring new ways to position it at your organization, there's no better place to get your bearings than Predictive Analytics World. See what other companies are doing, witness vendor demos, participate in discussions with the experts, network with your colleagues and weigh your options!

      Register today:

      Take €100 off the Early Bird or the Advance Two Day Pass registration fee with this posting's promotional discount code: YAH100.

      Save an additional €100 for each additional attendee from the same company registered at the same time.

      What is predictive analytics?  See the Predictive Analytics Guide:

      If you'd like our informative event updates, sign up at:

      To sign up for the PAW group on LinkedIn, see:

      Follow PAW International on Twitter:

      Follow PAW DE on Facebook:

      For inquiries e-mail
      sales@... or call Tel.: 089 76704459, Mobil: 0172 8267364

      Predictive Analytics World Government:  September 18-19, 2013 -
      Predictive Analytics World Boston:  Sept 29-Oct 3, 2013 –
      Text Analytics World Boston:  Sept 30-Oct 1, 2013 –
      Predictive Analytics World London:  Oct 23-24, 2013 –
      Predictive Analytics World Berlin:  Nov 4-5, 2013 -
      PAW Videos:  Available on-demand –