Omniture Hit Data File

  • Raj Hadoop
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2013
      All,

      I have the tab separated file from Omniture which is called the hit_data.tsv. All fields are separeted by a tab delimiter.

      If there is a a tab character or a new line character within a field, how can I identify this in the file? Is there any escape character like \\n or \\t. Please advise.

      Thanks,
      Raj
    • Patrick Mazzotta
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2013
        Using \t  is the traditional escape sequence. I can't remember if Adobe's dumps are fully escaped.

        Patrick Mazzotta
        President & Co-Founder
        Craedone Technologies Inc.
        416.508.9162