SiteCatalyst custom event serialisation for once per visit

  • syedspiky
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 20, 2013
      Hi experts,

      In Adobe SiteCatalyst if an event is serialised once per visit and the first instance is like event2=1, and the second instance is event2=3, then which value will be recorded for this visit. Is it the event with highest value (event2=3) during this visit or only the first instance during this visit (event2=1).

      Thanks,
      Sid
    • loveandsqualor2001

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 27, 2013

          Many thanks. I was also wondering if my code is wrong because I can't get the below plugin code to work:

          s.usePlugins=true
          function s_doPlugins(s) {

          //Internal Campaign Tracking
          s2.eVar10=s.getQueryParam('tg');

          }

          s.doPlugins=s_doPlugins

          I'm using a second javascript call and the account setup in the javascript is as follows:

          var s_account="account2" */

          var s2=s_gi(s_account)

          Everything is working but just the plugins not working.

          ---In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, <loveandsqualor2001@...> wrote:

          I believe it's the first instance. That's what I've observed from our data.

          --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, <webanalytics@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Hi experts,

          In Adobe SiteCatalyst if an event is serialised once per visit and the first instance is like event2=1, and the second instance is event2=3, then which value will be recorded for this visit. Is it the event with highest value (event2=3) during this visit or only the first instance during this visit (event2=1).

          Thanks,
          Sid
        • Samy
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 29, 2013
            Hey Sid

            Correction there, you;re plugin works on eVar and you enquired about events.

            eVar have another configuration(UI), which helps us select which value to collect - Last, First or All.

            Cheers
            Sam
            Samrat D'souza

          • syedspiky