[JOB] Web Analytics Opening in Northern Virginia

  • melloyd1981
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2013

      I am currently staffing a Sr Manager of Web Analytics position with a top notch software company in Northern Virginia.� Please contact me directly for more information or to apply for this role.

      The Web Analytics Manager must have significant experience in online analytics, specifically related to product, pricing, and channel strategies aimed at improving customer engagement, retention, and profitability.� The role demands a self-starter and someone who is versatile enough to work across channels, e.g. web, email, phone.�

      Primary responsibilities include analyzing, identifying, and delivering initiatives to improve product usage and retention rates of our large customer base.� In addition to the online skill set, the candidate must have excellent quantitative skills and a passion for improving the customer experience and business performance. �The candidate will join a team of very talented individuals and enter an extremely fast-paced, high-intensity working environment.�

      Additional responsibilities include:

      • Management of web analytics vendor, Coremetrics, for multiple sites, including implementation of new sites, code development, testing, enhancements and budgeting
      • Ongoing monitoring and analysis of performance data to identify user-behavior, points of failure and areas of opportunity for improvement
      • Establish best practices for change control, manage test agenda, measure and interpret results and make qualitative recommendations on how to further improve campaign and site performance
      • Ensure timely implementation of such strategies, to include effective and efficient decision-making, proper tracking, reporting, and maintenance
      • Develop techniques to analyze customer behavior on key metrics, e.g. online enrollment, product usage and/or inactivity �
      • Develop business processes to support the analysis and reporting of key Consumer Direct initiatives as well as keep appropriate performance dashboards
      • Monthly reporting of user activities, behavioral propensities, leaning’s and upcoming changes

      Job Requirements

      • Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Statistics, Marketing, Economics, or related quantitative field, MBA preferred
      • 5-7 years of online reporting and analysis experience in highly quantitative, consumer-facing field
      • Expertise in web analytics, e.g. Coremetrics, Omniture and Google Analytics and all common MS packages
      • Knowledge of A/B testing tools, e.g. WebTrends Optimize, Google Website Optimizer or other similar tools
      • Ability to work effectively and independently on concurrent tasks and projects
      • Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to build interdepartmental relationships

    • rshosick