utm_source information loss after GA and DFA integration

  • amoyyean
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2013
      Has anyone experienced campaign source information (values tagged with utm_source in Google Analytics tagging) loss of DoubleClick traffic in Google Analytics report after integrating DFA report into Google Analytics account?

      Some of the campaign source and campaign medium of DoubleClick campaigns are replaced by dfa (source) and cpm (medium)in Google Analytics report.

      It there a way to make DoubleClick campaigns pass correct utm parameters to Google Analytics after integration?

      Thanks.

      Best Regards
      Will
    • rush1222
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 20, 2015
        Hi Will,

        Did you ever figure this issue out? I'm going through a similar integration, and trying to pass UTM params without being overwritten.

        Thanks,
        Bryan
      • amoyyean
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 22, 2015
          Bryan,

          I was told by our Google Analytics partner that utm values are always overridden by DFA values when there are conflicts (utm_source, utm_medium and utm_campaign).

          Will