A method of combining web analysis and sentiment analysis

  • katepalao
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2013
      But I am not sure whether it has value or not and I am not quit clear about how to combine them. Therefore<var id="yui-ie-cursor"></var>, I write some thought here and hope to discuss with all.
      are huge UGC (user generated content) online nowadays. Some existing tools can
      conduct sentimental analysis to these UGC and get a sentimental tendency
      ranking. On the other hand, there are lots of website analysis tools that can
      analyze user browsing/purchase behavior and generate user behavior reports for
      the website. Based on these reports, website analyzer can measure how effective
      the website is and then optimize to reach a better convention rate. Now we
      consider to integrate user sentimental analysis result with user behavior
      analysis report together to get more information about products, website, or
      users to help web analyzer to do the improvement. As a web analyzer or expert
      in this field, do you think this would be helpful for you? What requirement you

    • katepalao
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2013
        As the�format is confused and hard to read.�I edit it again and post it here.

        Hi all: As a new user, I am very glad to join the group and discuss web analysis with all. Recently, I have an idea about introducing sentiment analysis of UGC (user generated content) into web analysis. But I am not sure whether it has value or not and I am not quit clear about how to combine them. Therefore,I write some thought here and hope to discuss with all.

        There are huge UGC (user generated content) online nowadays. Some existing tools can conduct sentimental analysis to these UGC and get a sentimental tendency ranking. On the other hand, there are lots of website analysis tools that can analyze user browsing/purchase behavior and generate user behavior reports for the website. Based on these reports, website analyzer can measure how effective the website is and then optimize to reach a better convention rate. Now we consider to integrate user sentimental analysis result with user behavior analysis report together to get more information about products, website, or users to help web analyzer to do the improvement. As a web analyzer or expert in this field, do you think this would be helpful for you? What requirement you may have on this? In the attachment, we write two detailed scene. Hope your sugggestion

[...]

      • andremafei
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2013
          Missing attachment. Send a link for download.

          André Mafei
          Upmize.com.br

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 2013
            Sorry. I attach the file once again. If the file can not display correctly, we write a webpage�show the idea as well. You also can click the link
            http://360webanalytics.com/dipbay/
            and write comments there.

            --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, <andremafei@...> wrote:

            Andr? Mafei<br>