Regarding thesis in web analytics

  • Anjali Goel
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2013
      Sir,

      I want to do my M Tech thesis in web analytic but unable to find any domain under this. I had done my a short project under web analytics  in which I had described about the process how to find various parameters like types of metrics, web analytics process and one short case study. But at thesis level I do not know what to add. Kindly help me out with appropriate solutions. If you want I can mail you the doc. file of my project.
      Thank You.

      With Best Wishes,
      sincerely yours,
      Anjali Goel.

    • Caio Mac Cord
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27, 2013
        Hi there Anjali.

        I'm actually commited to a marketing thesis regarding aplicability of
        digital / web analytics for e-commerces and we can exchange some
        references. In addition to the mentioned topics:

        - Existing Digital Analytics tools and their main features and goals.
        - Analytics Frameworks like Startup Metrics for Pirates, Lean Analytics
        (wich is a mustread book too), etc
        - The Web Analytics professional profile and needed skills
        - Analytics Maturity - the holistic assessment like OAMM - Online
        Analytics Maturity Model by Cardinal Path
        - Trend, concepts (and/or) buzzwords like Big Data, Attribution
        Modelling, Business Intelligence x Web Analytics x Digital Analytics, etc
        - The planning process: objective, goals, kpi's, targets, etc based on
        Kaushik's (awesome) measurement model
        - Metrics and process based on business models or company size. The
        myths and realities.

        What do you think?

        Feel free to get in touch

        Best

        Caio

        2013/8/27 Anjali Goel <goelanjali21@...>

        > **
        >

        > Sir,
        >
        > I want to do my M Tech thesis in web analytic but unable to find any
        > domain under this. I had done my a short project under web analytics in
        > which I had described about the process how to find various parameters like
        > types of metrics, web analytics process and one short case study. But at
        > thesis level I do not know what to add. Kindly help me out with appropriate
        > solutions. If you want I can mail you the doc. file of my project.
        > Thank You.
        >
        > With Best Wishes,
        > sincerely yours,
        > Anjali Goel.

        Caio Mac Cord
        Add a�: about.me <http://goo.gl/U1R75>

      • Mariel Bacci
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 27, 2013
          I have always wanted to learn/read/research how new jobs in fields like Web
          Analytics are changing higher education. IE- how do you go to school to
          become an analyst and what is the education system doing to help with
          career goals like this.