[JOB] [Contract Job]: Need someone with CoreMetrics Implementation experience

  • Gabriele Endress-Balhiser
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2013
      Hi,

      A client just threw me a curveball today and I need someone with a
      background in CoreMetrics experience. This will be a one-shot project
      (although there may be opportunity for others in the future). I can't say
      much about the project, but it is for a microsite for a large retailer.
      We're already working on implementing Google Analytics on the microsite, but
      the client now also wants CoreMetrics implemented as well.

      Requirements:

      . Have completed at least 1 CoreMetrics implementation in the past 2
      years

      . Are located in the US or Canada (this project allows you to work
      remotely)

      . Have immediate availability

      If you meet the requirements, please contact me at
      gabriele@..., and provide me with either a resume and/or a
      LinkedIn Profile and what your desired hourly rate would be.

      Thanks,

      Gabi

      Gabriele Endress-Balhiser
      President & Lead Analyst