Re: No more cap on Omniture API calls

  • Yogita Wadhwa
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 19, 2013
      Hi Craig,

      Thank you for sharing this.

      Have a great weekend all,
      Yogita

    • Craig
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 22, 2013
        If there's any process inside of Omniture that you find tedious, and if you have any dev resources available, you should look at the API as a way to either simplify or fully automate the process. For example, I've built a SAINT automation tool that I can plug into any company that I'm working with, and the API detects not only their custom classifications, but how they like to create and classify those codes.

        best regards,
        Craig