Adobe Tag Manager

  • sibel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2013
      Hi guys,
      Does anybody use Adobe Tag Manager for Omniture implemenation?

      I try to understand its value to implementation? For me the hardest part
      of the implementation is to set different custom variables on different
      pages. Then maintaining them needs good QA process .. QA process is easy
      in some companies but it is harder in others as they dont' want to spend
      their resource on Omniture QA

      So can I implement evars events through Tag manager? If so how?

      I know I could do this in Tealium by sending variables I need in the tag
      code but I am not sure if i can set many variables with complex logic

      Then I am not sure about the value of tag manager?

      your insight is appreciated

      sibel