The State of Web Analytics in Middle East (2013)

  • mohitjain01
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2013
      Hi Everyone,
      For the second year in row I am conducting this research to find out
      "The State of Web Analytics in Middle East".
      I request all the folks in this group based in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar,
      Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt & Jordan who are focused on
      Digital Marketing & Digital Analytics to have their opinion count as
      part of this research. In return for your time, you will receive a
      complimentary copy of in-depth resulting report when it will be
      released.
      Please click here to participate:http://bit.ly/wame2013
      <http://bit.ly/wame2013>
      You can read the last year research results
      at:http://bit.ly/wame2012report <http://bit.ly/wame2012report>
      Many thanks in advance for your time.
      Best regards,
      Mohit Jainwww.digitalks.me