Re: Dynamic Report Suite Selection in Custom Link tracking

  • Yogita Wadhwa
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 25, 2013
      I agree with Kevin.

      If for whatever reason you wouldn't want to do that, capture the RSIDs in a variable after they have dynamically been assigned in s_code and pass that variable as a param in your link tracking (you might want to check that the variable will hold value for the on-page code).

      I still feel though that by removing the first line of code will take care of what you need to do.

      Cheers,
      Yogita