[JOB] - Web Analyst at New York Fashion Brand

  • scarl82
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2013
      Hi,
      For anyone interested in working in fashion for a top 400 internet
      retailer in New York City, here's an exciting opportunity --
      responsibilities and requirements listed below. Our company is hiring
      in-house, no recruiters or agencies pls. Thx!

      WEB ANALYST
      Responsibilities:
      * Oversees the tracking/reporting of data on a daily, weekly, monthly
      basis to assess campaign performance and recommend related strategies
      * Analyze website user behavior and make suggestions to improve user
      adoption, engagement and retention
      * Collaborate with DTC team to analyze opportunities within email,
      search, display and catalog marketing and maximize ROI on advertising
      spends
      * Creates insightful, articulate and precise reports at timed intervals
      and ad-hoc
      * Generates compelling business dashboards that communicate campaign,
      program and overall marketing performance
      * Assist with the integration of click-stream data and 3rd party sources
      into the enterprise data warehouse
      * Exhibit expertise in driving the data strategy across multiple
      customer touch points and "listening posts" (websites, surveys, testing,
      CRM systems, market research, etc)
      * Partner with marketing, vendor and IT on CRM system implementation and
      data management

      Requirements:
      * Minimum two years of relevant experience required
      * Specifically in E-Commerce/Web Analytics
      * Experience with a retail brand preferred
      * BA/BS degree in computer science, marketing, or economics is preferred
      * Experience with web site analysis, specifically tools from Omniture,
      WebTrends, Coremetrics and/or Google Analytics
      * Experience implementing tagging for websites and marketing campaigns
      * Fluent in using Microsoft Excel for data manipulation, analysis, and
      charting
      * Experience measuring emerging channels such as social media and mobile
      * Experience automating routine Excel tasks using macros and/or VBA
      * Strong familiarity with business intelligence tools and CRM analysis

      If interested, please forward your resume to:
      careers@... reference this website as source.

    • scarl82
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2013
        Oops...the contact info to apply got cut off.
        If interested in this position, please send over resume & brief cover
        letter to:
        careers@....

        Thx,
        Stephen