Dynamic Report Suite Selection

  • harshil
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2013
      Hi All,

      I had a query regarding dynamic report suite selection based on sites for different geo.

      We have 30 templates that would be re-used for generating pages for the website for different geos - India, UK, US, etc.
      Now, I want to send visitor data to two report suites in each case.
      If the user visits client.co.uk, I want to send data to clientUK and clientglobal reports suites.
      If the user visits client.co.in, I want to send data to clientIN and clientglobal reports suites.

      Please let me know if the following piece of code would do that?

      var s_account="clienttest"
      s.dynamicAccountSelection=True
      s.dynamicAccountList="clientUK,clientglobal=client.co.uk,clientIN,clientglobal=client.co.in"

      If not can you please help with achieving the same.
      Thanks in advance.

      Best Regards,
      Harshil
    • Sugam Khokhani
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2013
        Harshil,
        The code that you have shown looks good. It will work as expected.

        May be this will even solve your query from earlier email (Changing
        reporting suites) :).

        Cheers,
        Sugam