Houston WAW Luncheon (6/26) sponsored by Adobe

  • kashifonanalytics
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2013
      Hello,
      We would like to invite you to this month's Web Analytics Luncheon exclusively sponsored by Adobe on 6/26.

      Topic: Adobe Marketing Cloud: Myth or Reality?
      Come hear how Adobe is integrating its web solutions and see the current and future state of the Adobe Marketing Cloud

      Guest Speaker: Kevin Cobourn | Adobe Solutions Consultant

      Agenda 6/26:
      11:30 Greetings
      11:45 Adobe's Marketing Cloud Presentation
      12:15 Questions/ Answers
      12:30 Networking

      Space is limited. You MUST RSVP to attend.

      http://www.webanalyticsdemystified.com/wednesday/list.asp?event_city=Houston

      We hope to see you there!

      Thanks,
      Kashif

      Kashif Khurshid | Sr. Strategist, Web Analytics | Waste Management | P: 713.394.2388