Webinar Invite - Tatvic Excel Plugin 15th May 11 AM PDT

  • ravipathak1
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2013
      Hi Everyone,
      Recently, there has been lot of discussion around excel integrations
      with Google Analytics/Omniture/ Other toosl & obviously this group has
      highest no. of power users for such tools like Next Analytics, Analytics
      Canvas, GA data grabber.
      With the goal to reduce the amount time for data extraction, We've
      integrated Tatvic excel plugin with Google Adwords as well as Google
      Analytics(& DFP), I thought its worth inviting you all for a webinar
      that we are conducting to understand Tatvic Excel Plugin.
      The webinar is going to be on 15th May(Coming Wednesday) at 11 AM
      Pacific time(PDT). Here is the registration link <http://bit.ly/11WZ7HL>
      . Thanks for your time & Look forward to interact with you !!
      Ravi Pathak || Co-Founder || +1-276-644-0456 ||