Measuring different pages all together

  • Fernanda Kunzler
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 10:55 AM
      Hello, everyone.

      I would like to ask you an opinion and a help.

      *The opinion:*
      (I'm using Google Analytics.)
      If you have a lot of pages with something that varies everytime, like the
      examples here:

      /category/product/[name-of-owner-of-the-site-1]
      /category/product/[name-of-owner-of-the-site-2]
      /category/product/[name-of-owner-of-the-site-3]

      do you think it would be better to analyse all together using the
      search-and-replace filter of Google Analytics or it would be better to
      register the pages using pagenames to have all of them registering together?

      *The help.*
      And if the URLs would be like

      /[name-of-owner-of-the-site-1]/category/product
      /[name-of-owner-of-the-site-2]/category/product
      /[name-of-owner-of-the-site-3]/category/product

      Could you help me to know how should I use the search-and-replace filter of
      Google Analytics to replace just the first directory having as result

      all/category/product

      Thank you all in advance,

      Fernanda Kunzler