[JOB] Remote GA Contract Opportunity

  • Corry Prohens
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2013
      Analysts are always asking us for part-time, remote web analytics gigs...
      yet when we get them we can never find anyone.

      Poor organizational skills on my part? For sure.

      That is a long way of saying that we need someone NOW. We have a client
      that is looking for a web analyst that can work approx 20-hours per week on
      a remote / virtual basis. They are a GA shop and they need someone to do
      reporting & analysis work. GREAT client.

      Shoot me a note if you're interested.

      Thanks,

      Corry Prohens
      linkedin.com/in/corryprohens <http://www.linkedin.com/in/corryprohens>