Re: Google Analytics reporting tools excel or pdf based dashboards

  • analyticscanvas
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1 3:57 AM
      Hi Dipali,

      Just to be sure you know of it here is a link to the Google Analytics application gallery- it is a listing of a number of solutions:

      http://www.google.com/analytics/apps/

      Also let me introduce the solution we provide- Analytics Canvas.

      http://www.analyticscanvas.com

      This is particularly well suited to the data side of the challenge, with companies with very large data sets,or larger numbers of websites or both. We also have automation options and integrate into other enterprise systems via files and databases.

      Best of luck in your search, and don't hesitate to contact us if you want more info on Analytics Canvas.

      Regards.