[JOB] Sr. Website Analytics Specialist -Washington DC
- The American College of Cardiology is looking for a data analytics evangelist to develop and build our in-house web analytics expertise.
The Sr. Website Analytics Specialist serves as a member of the American College of Cardiology's Digital Solutions Team to provide data analytics and reporting leadership in a cross-College capacity. This includes providing expertise in identifying metrics to be tracked to assess digital product/service offerings on an ongoing basis, and to support data-driven decision making from a user-centered perspective. This position is also responsible for the implementation and management of all data tracking and reporting, working with off-the-shelf analytics tools (e.g., Webtrends, Google Analytics) as well as custom data reporting from platforms, tools, and systems used by ACC in delivering digital offerings. The scope of data analytics include, but are not limited to, website traffic and usage data, social media platform analytics, search analytics, mobile resource usage, advertising metrics, newsletter metrics, business analytics such as customer segmentation, customer registrations and renewal rates.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of harshil
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 3:13 AM
Subject: [webanalytics] [JOB] Senior Consultant - Web Analytics (SiteCatalyst) - Bangalore, India
This is a global leading Information Technology, consulting and
outsourcing company with a comprehensive portfolio of services and an
organization wide commitment to sustainability and innovation.
We are looking for an experienced web analytics implementation expert
(Specifically on Adobe SiteCatalyst). Please see below the job and
Role: Senior Consultant - Web Analytics
Company: Among the leading IT services providers in India
Location: Bangalore, India
* Work with Client to identify business, technical, and
* Gather and document business, technical and reporting
requirements that drive the metrics architecture for enterprise
to execute web analytics strategies.
* Collaborate with technical development/web technology teams
for the implementation of data capture techniques.
* Validate and debug implementation and follow up on issues
* Replicate issues, documenting step by step instructions
* 6 + years of total experience and 4+ years of experience
in web analytics
* Strong experience in end to end Omniture SiteCatalyst
(Adobe Sitecatalyst) implementation
* Fluent in debugger tools, excellent attention to detail
* Should have worked on web development projects earlier and
understand dependencies, project management, CMS, etc
* Ability to build tagging requirements and specifications
for Omniture SiteCatalyst
* Experience with deploying and managing tag management
* Proficient in SAINT classifications, VISTA rules and
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume along with
details like current CTC, target CTC, etc. to: harshil.hs9(at)gmail(dot)com
Thanks & Regards,
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]