After the eMetrics Summit We All Deserve a Fun Break - Alice in Marketing Wonderland

  • Amanda Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2013
      We've just warped up an amazing event here in San Francisco where digital
      marketing consultants, vendors and practitioners met for a very condensed
      yet informative three days.

      I think the digital analytics community deserves a celebratory fun break
      and this is our contribution, "Alice in Marketing Wonderland".

      Watch the video here:
      http://campaignalyzer.com/alice-in-marketing-wonderland.html

      The story is based on the classical, "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" and
      is rewritten for the digital marketing and web Analytics community's
      amusement.

      Please enjoy,
      Amanda :)