RE: [webanalytics] Capturing visit number in a prop on login

  • Cross, Dan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2013
      Harshil,
      I've tried the same thing... to pass the "visit number" to an evar (in our case, we actually wanted to fire events when visit equals/doesn't equal "1" to give us a % repeat traffic calculated metric), but have found that there is currently no way to do it. The resolution would be for Adobe to make the "visit #" available for processing rules, but they haven't done that. So, you're limited to using the JS plug-in, which will of course end up giving you different numbers than the native Site Catalyst functionality. Frustrating...