Re: Unspecified in correlation report

  • harshil
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 10, 2013
      Hello Rekha,

      You can remove unspecified from correlation report by using data filter.

      In the same bar as 'Add Metrics', you will find text box to enter filter data term.

      In that, select advanced. Then in the new window, you can specify in the filter criteria:
      Does not contain -> Unspecified...And you should be done!

      Best Regards,
      Harshil