Re: [webanalytics] Re: Unspecified in correlation report

  • rekha yadav
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2013
      HI Harshil,
      Can we minimize or remove unspecified from the report.?
      RegardsRekha

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 4, 2013
        This works for "None" values, it might also work for "Unspecified."

        In the filter box, enter "�unspecified" or "�none" and SiteCat should run the report excluding those values. It's basically a boolean operator.

        Katy Norris | Director of Analytics | TakePart | T 310.246.7761 | C 323.683.6086 | IM katynorris15
        331 Foothill Rd, 3rd Floor | Beverly Hills, CA 90210 | TakePart.com | ParticipantMedia.com

        From: rekha yadav <rekhayadav1@...<mailto:rekhayadav1@...>>
        Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2013 8:47 PM
        To: "webanalytics@yahoogroups.com<mailto:webanalytics@yahoogroups.com>" <webanalytics@yahoogroups.com<mailto:webanalytics@yahoogroups.com>>

        --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com<mailto:webanalytics%40yahoogroups.com>, rekha yadav <rekhayadav1@...> wrote:

        > HI All,

        > Could you please let me know what is Unspecified in correlation report?

        > Thanks

        > Regards

      • harshil
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 10, 2013
          Hello Rekha,

          You can remove unspecified from correlation report by using data filter.

          In the same bar as 'Add Metrics', you will find text box to enter filter data term.

          In that, select advanced. Then in the new window, you can specify in the filter criteria:
          Does not contain -> Unspecified...And you should be done!