Re: Reporting on old Omniture SiteCatalyst data once we migrate away?

  • yogitawadhwa
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2013
      Hi Allan,

      You can pull all data from DataWarehouse and store it as is in Excel and create pivots so you can test-run if you will the metrics you need. Another alternative is to import it into tools like SPSS, if you have those, or a database your organization has.

      Would suggest though that you check that the format in which data is stored lets you answer the questions you would need in future.

      I must say it is a first for me to hear about someone moving to GA from Omniture. No, I am not from Adobe:), just curious why your organization took that decision.

      Best,
      Yogita