Google Analytics API

  • Anuradha
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2013
      Hi!

      My developer needs to know following information:

      "Please let me know what is Port Number and host name for Google Analytics . We are trying to access it from Google API through Kettle. We need to open firewall for the same."

      Does anyone know answer to this question? Can you please point in right direction so that I can research?

      Thanks!
      Anu
    • Vanessa Sabino
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2013