Re: [webanalytics] Advanced Segments in GA reporting incorrect data?

  • Vanessa Sabino
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2013
      Reports that use advanced segments are calculated on the fly and use
      sample data in case you have too many visits in that time period. Look
      at the top right corner and see if it's sampled. When this happens,
      you start seeing strange results. One thing you can do is select a
      smaller time frame to see if the sampling % gets high enough.