Digital Analytics Book Club starts soon!

  • David Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2013
      The Digital Analytics Book Club is starting to organize its Spring 2013
      read that will begin April 1.
      Started in 2009, this will be our 7th book read together. The DABC is
      made up of over 500 members from all over the globe with very diverse
      members in terms of work role, location, industry and function. We have
      old-timers that have 'been around the block' and also some newbies that
      like to just listen in to learn more about the industry. We do this each
      spring and each fall.

      We meet weekly on an evening phone call to discuss a chapter at a time
      of a current analytics book. This is a democracy-run, free to join club:
      members select which book to read together and take turns leading the
      discussion each week.

      *Join the LinkedIn group* (http://goo.gl/iXUvB <http://goo.gl/iXUvB> )
      to learn more, and to get started be announcing your choice of which
      book to read *by March 10*.

      IMPORTANT DATES
      by March 10: list your book choice in the LinkedIn discussion thread
      started
      from March 11-17: voting open- come back to group on LinkedIn and vote
      on
      the discussion thread
      on March 18: new book announced
      First week of April: begin the book read