[Job/Contact Search] Web Analytics in Vancouver, Canada

  • skrilletsss
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2013
      Hi there,

      I am an aspiring web analyst living in Vancouver who is looking to enter the field. I'm in the final weeks of the Certificate for Web Analytics program at UBC and am working towards GA certification as well. If anyone has any insights into next steps, people I could talk to, or entry level positions, I would be very grateful.

      Thanks for your time,

      Jonathan