[Job Search] Searching Web Analyst opportunity in Warsaw / Poland

  • anclywen
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28 1:44 PM
      Hi

      I am looking for an opportunity as Web Analyst in Warsaw / Poland.
      My CV in Polish can be found at http://bit.ly/jbwebanalyst
      <http://bit.ly/jbwebanalyst> (PDF; 192 KB)

      Please contact with me at jborkowski@...
      <mailto:jborkowski@...> if you have any opportunity.

      Best regards
      Jakub Borkowski

    • Judah Phillips
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2013
        Hi Jakub,

        I'd recommend reaching out to Krzysztof Rosinski at Gemius in Warsaw. They
        are looking to hire an entry level analyst. Feel free to mention that I
        told you about the job.

        Powodzenia,
        Judah