RE: [webanalytics] Eric Siegel Book Launch & Video Answering Questions on Predictive Analytics

  • Jim Sterne
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2013
      Eric kept me involved in the creation and writing of this book
      and I can tell you it's a good one. Fun and fast to read. If you
      know nothing about predictive analytics, this is a must read. If
      you know a lot about predictive analytics, it's fun to relive the
      better stories told well and enjoy the castoff characters.

      Two thumbs up.

      Jim Sterne jsterne@...
      +1 805 965 3184 x 4
      Founder eMetrics Summit http://www.emetrics.org/